Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 15 September 2009

[231179=ROCK] Gensou Kitan III (Touhou)

001thumb


What kind of circle name is "231179=ROCK"? Seriously...


Here's another new one for the day, courtesy of Naolin. Enjoy your yuri touhoe doujins.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*ps: I'm sorry if I'm taking forever to reply your emails. They weren't thrown into the spam folder, really. My internship's been pretty hard on me lately, and I haven't got the time to go through many of the newer emails ;_;. I sure can't wait for next Friday to come by (that's the last day of my whole internship thing).


*ps2: oh wow, I didn't know Puchi Eva's mangaka was such a reverse-weeaboo. Check out his rather active English site. I love his site mascot <3


20090521thumb


brb, am gonna die from diabeetus.

11 comments:

  1. Through hardship shall come enlightment,....well sort of.
    By the way Nintendo DS just pawned Sony PSP,the way XBOX 360 pawned Sony PS 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanx Desu and Naolin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had no idea that reverse-weeaboo even existed. also, 231179=ROCK make a lot of touhou doujin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget the "Touhou" category tag.

    Also, just a suggestion for future releases:
    Whenever you've got stuttered speech, try not to cut off digraphs (or other multigraphs) like "ch", "sh", "th", etc. So, for example, on page 005 of this release, it'd be better to write "th... that's the spot", rather than "t... that's the spot". (I mean, imagine someone actually saying "tÉ™-... that's".)

    Anyway, thanks for another Touhou doujinshi translation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and this'd qualify for the "bondage" category too, wouldn't it?

    (Blargh, I hate not being able to edit my posts. Is there any WordPress setting you can change to enable post editing, at least while the post is still awaiting moderation?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amyonymous: thanks for the advice, bro. Will keep that in mind =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of curiosity, what are you interning as?

    @Comment Editing: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-ajax-edit-comments/
    is a plug in that I have used to great success for editing comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dummey: some electrical-cum-jack-off-all-trades.

    I haul ass in factories all day long, basically. Installing huge-ass cables and designing circuits and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Electrical engineer, then? My cousin got the same degree 4/5 years ago, now he's the supervisor at a half-dozen hydro power stations in the mountain region... Lucky bastard gets to go skiing in his lunch break every day in the winter, and in the summer he doesn't get any of the sauna-like climate we have here in the plains.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "reverse weeaboo" is almost as stupid as "reverse racist"

    You're either a racist or not. A "reverse racist" would....love all races, I guess.

    But weeaboo is only for Japan, so I guess it makes some amount of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No wonder Ryomoto has a dA account as well.
    Plus his Twitter is mostly in English too.

    ReplyDelete