Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 2 September 2009

I have found my perfect game ;_;

DSC02095thumb



Nene-san is my one true love ;_;. Sure is me and my fetish for elder-sisters (guess that's what happens when you're the eldest son in a family =3=)

So yeah, started playing Love Plus, and shit's good, bro. It feels like I'm really dating a girl! ;_;


/jp/ ronery jokes aside, this really is a polished game. I can't remember the last time I was so hooked to a visual novel/dating game thing. All three of the girls appeal to me, too, and I can't believe almost all the dialogues are voiced. Even the unimportant ones, like the teacher talking during classes, random girl gossiping around are voiced in the 256MB cart. I also like how lively the girls models are.


I give it a 10/10, bros <3


1251945808091


oh god Nene (*´Д`)ハァハァ

14 comments:

  1. Rinko was here, Nene is loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayum, that's sum loooooong nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish i knew moonspeak.

    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an elder sister, but I still have the fetish. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another big bro who doesn't "get" all the imouto-fetish guys.
    .......... .
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could say I have a fetish for big syster types, not because I want them to be my big sister, but because I relate to them in that regard

    ReplyDelete
  7. So someone will fan translate this right?

    ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish that game had a Brit adaptation ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  9. @nyoro~n

    http://tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index.php?title=Love_Plus

    Hopefully this will get off the ground. It's being rom hacked at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm where do i get the game in th u.s lol... where can i get the rom and can i get it for mac?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx I found game and it's super. It's like old games, like True Love ^^
    But it's shame that there's no translation........
    Thx again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx i found it ^^ it's very good too bad that there's no translation....

    ReplyDelete
  13. yubisakimilktea(shiki)14 September 2009 at 21:18

    i have a big sis complex but i think it comes from my interest in older women (i wonder what itd be like with a real big sis)

    i definitely wanna play this, looks really cool, but i gotta buy a ds first.. guess ill buy a Japanese one and hold onto them both til i can read Japanese >_>

    thanks for telling me about it ^_^

    ReplyDelete