Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 1 March 2010

Will be on a short hiatus


come back from a long day at campus, see spam comments everywhere


I'll be really busy with school work this week (two midterms in a week, one coming tomorrow, Jesus Christ) to the point of not having any free time for myself, so yeah, I'm sorry to say this, but please don't expect to see any updates on the site or replies for your emails until Friday (´A`。)


*in the mean time, let's all listen to this:



16 comments:

  1. *listens*

    eh. i think i'll stick with folk metal
    http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node/48491

    and good luck with your midterms

    ReplyDelete
  2. "come back from a long day at campus, see spam comments everywhere"

    Spam which he left me to remove :P. Apparently the discrete captcha system isn't working very well, I guess I'll have to change it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck man. I'm not looking forward to my exams in june...

    btw: Deutscher Folk-Metal ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I E-mailed you three times around 5 weeks ago now and still hadn't had any reply, so I wasn't expecting one any time soon any way <.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck! I`m sure you`ll get straight As!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cool bro, take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your school work Desu. I'll have some doujin request waiting for ya ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.polepositionmarketing.com/library/wp-spamfree/

    Superior.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take your time! And great song from the artist that did the ending theme of Bakemonogatari!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say, I've been getting a ton spam comments recently too. I guess it's just bad weather on the net.

    Good luck with your finals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my... i supose i'll be more patient for the next Braid Slave chapter. Well, take your time bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Desu², the webmaster's word : add the "antispam bee" wordpress plugin !

    From the day I installed this plugin, only TWO spam posts managed to pass through in SEVEN months. And you don't even have to break a sweat to install or configure it.

    Trust me, try this plugin, you won't regret it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have akismit and wp-spamfree installed on my major blog.

    Akismit was actually doing a fine job but I needed a solution that would kill comments posted through proxies.

    So yeah, there is no real to put up with spam comments, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just lost a 1tb HDD! D:
    Does anyone know if I can find a batch download of DesuDesu's releases? Don't want to have to go find all my favorites again! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck on that mate

    ReplyDelete