Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 28 March 2010

[AMBIVALENCE] - Sonic Somer (Eureka Seven)


Here's another one for the day, brought to you by Fatjoe. Enjoy your near-flatchest Eureka 7 doujin D:


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare

12 comments:

  1. This_is_only_a_test29 March 2010 at 00:07

    Came to report the same. Don't know how a malicious ad slipped into your rotation, but it is quite the nasty one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using Firefox with NoScript, so hentai.ms was automatically blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same problem. I'm using opera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and Fatjoe for this cute doujin.
    I use opera too. I just blocked this site, and no problem at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been working on the ad issue for some time now and sent many warnings to the ad guy. He's on his final one right now so if he does not resolve this issue long-term, I will remove all the ads personally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oddly enough, I thought the problem was solved a couple days ago because I stopped getting redirected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ironically enough, I was just thinking yesterday and I quote "Man, I wish I had read doujin when Eureka Seven came out, that way I could read doujin of it."

    So, thanks for reading my mind or something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, excellent. Good to know you're on top of it, Grimm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. other_brand:
    oh snap, somebody discovered my secret ability D:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really didn't like the anime because of that idiot Renten (Shenji Complex). Loved Eureka for having a decent amount of character development. So I really have mix feelings about the series in general. Holland should of been the main protagonist D:<

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant hope there us more and if so please add it or tell me wear can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eh.. the title of the chapter...

    Sure it isn't supposed to be Crafty?

    Also, does this have a sequel?

    ReplyDelete