Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 14 March 2010

a bit of a hiatus


sure was tiny hotel room


I was away since Friday to today to attend a certain Magic: The Gathering tourney. Just got back home, and I have a midterm paper coming up next Wednesday that I totally have yet to study for... so yeah, I'll be spending lots of loving time to prepare for it, so no updates on the site until then.


*I wish to be this man:



guy's crazy good in the game (guy's among the best players in the world, and made it to top 8 in the tourney), and fucking wears a Miku shirt to the event on both days.

21 comments:

  1. >>Fish spa

    This had better be that treatment where you stick your feet in a bowl of water with goldfish and wait for them to nibble away the dead skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your ranking in Magic I also play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to admit that is one awesome shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. took first in FNM with vampires. and took 5th in a sealed draft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat fancy DCI Thrinax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to a fish spa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Shirt.

    And fuck Jund netdeck clones forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What deck are you running

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be the first to say that it's a pretty gay shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This convention is the nerdiest thing I've ever seen (゜△゜;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need me some dreadnought girl. I have been going through withdrawals.

    How well did the MTG go? I have to find out if anyone plays it around where I live now after moving from seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 凡购买马币99配套或以上赠送30分钟脚底按摩!111!!one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fish spa - Imagining wild awesome things

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I was that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD

    --Wait, I have a Jund deck too. Oh shi--

    ReplyDelete
  17. Desudesu, his occupation was left blank. He's probably NEET. :<
    Guy is crazy good though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. No, no, no !

    Just when I convinced my kind visitors to donate money to fasten the translation of Shining Musume 6, you're going offline, Desu ?

    Who cares about your exams ? I don't ! I WANT MY PRON AT ONCE !!

    -

    Just kidding of course, take your time ^_^

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  19. >Desudesu, his occupation was left blank. He’s probably NEET. :<

    Or he could be a thriving doujin artist who expertise in drawing brutal rape mangas, that's why he just left it blank rather than putting "mangaka" to prevent people from asking too many questions! :D

    >Conan O'Brien
    yes, that is exactly what they do, rinse your feet in a pool full of fishies to nibble away at it.

    ReplyDelete