Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

wagamamadou - monogokoro (persona 3)


in before "clang clang clang" jokes


Here's another release for the day, brought to you by an anonymous benefactor. Some Persona 3 doujin about Aigis/Aegis gaining sentience and wishes to have a romantic relationship with Mr. Protagonist.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare

*ever seen a mangaka's art improving so much, that it makes you really want to own a copy of his work? I've been seeing more and more Tosh's works lately (His works can be seen on Comic Kairakuten May, June, July, August, October, November, December of 2009 and Jan and March issue of Comic Kairakuten 2010), and the more I see it, the more I wish to purchase his first tankobon that was released sometime last week will be released sometime next week:



Or if you prefer, a hi-res, textless version:



I don't suppose any of you have any idea where I can purchase this tankobon over The Internet now, or do you?


Related links: a list of Tosh's work on Comic Kairakuten with sample pics, Tosh's website, Tosh's Pixiv account

18 comments:

  1. http://shop.melonbooks.co.jp/shop/sp_wani_menkui.php ?
    You'd need a resaler obviously.
    But IMO his peak was on those Seto no Hanayome doujinshis, can't get any hotter than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd recommend bk1 as they a lot of shipping options but they don't seem to have it. It seems mangaoh has it I think they ship internationally - http://www.mangaoh.co.jp/catalog/215976/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://doujin.dojin.com/

    Very reliable guy. I am gonna request a pre-order myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute robot. Sorrowfully i never played the game, so i don't know what's going on there. Many thanx Sayo and anonymous benefactor. BTW, as far as i know, the name of the mangaka is Wagamama Dou .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just so happen to be in Osaka right now. I might be able to pick the thing up in Den Den town and sell it to you from here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IMG link is 404'd ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's an artist who really likes the source material! I'm down with that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ....clang clang clang

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are the chances I was browsing something completely unrelated and saw a link to amazon.jp for exactly what you were looking for.

    http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4862691188/ref%3Dnosim/377-1790487-9365305%3Fie%3DUTF8%26redirect%3Dtrue%26tag%3Da2aaaeaaiiia-22&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjOc1g55VPBUssjdW1wsKR8jZ3KLQ

    (sorry for the massive url, it is very likely it won't even work as I have no idea how to take the google translate stuff out of the link without voiding it)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, thanks for the Persona 3 doujin, desudesu. There aren't enough translated MegaTen doujins around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow THANKS SO MUCH man i had been looking for the artist of めんくい!! for ages had saved a few of the pages from 4chan but never found out who drew them but those are awesome =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. ____________________
    | Raep
    | >Make sweet love
    | Whatever
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

    Oh, how I lol'd.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure if want. It's like reading a cripple doujin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be ordering the manga next week along with the new Shiina Kazuki tankoubon among other things. Gonna try Mangaoh for the first time, even tho I have tried other sites before:

    Erogeshop.com; Part of Himeya shop, you have to put up a custom order though, it can get kinda expensive ( 25 bucks a tank). But they are really reliable and the service is great.

    Ash (http://doujin.dojin.com/) : Physical proxy in japan, I've bought from Toranoana and Melonbooks with him as a proxy, he charges 30% of the item value (1300~ yens for a tank). The site is really sucky but he's pretty fast to answer and fluent in english.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the replies, guys. Am gonna bookmark this post for future reference.

    Just had the book ordered from Mangaoh, bundled it with vol.1~3 of Nana to Kaoru. Can't wait to see how it goes <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just placed my order some hours ago too, I also noticed Shindou L is releasing a tankoubon the exact same day so I added it, and Yasui Riosuke is releasing the full Pinck Shock tank on a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at that. What a waste of good alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sure I'm going to seem silly because everybody already knows this or something, but I would feel remiss if I let the comments go on for so long without mentioning that tosh's doujin circle is Hikakuteki Simple na Panty.

    ReplyDelete