Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 22 March 2010

[AKKAN-Bi PROJECT] Queeqeg (Card Captor Sakura)


Here's a release for the day, brought to you by GM. Enjoy your lolis.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*my computer's now powered by Hatsune Miku. Feels good, man:

14 comments:

  1. Where did you buy Hatsune? And thanks for the upload ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous Lurker22 March 2010 at 03:55

    Wahaha, I bought the same sticker over the weekend :D

    Also, old doujin is old. I remember fapping to this 7-8 years ago, when I was still in Uni. Damn, I feel old now. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That....octopus thing....is really starting to rub off on me. I think I'm liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god akkan bi

    anyway, thanks desu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, oh, and who's the little pink girlysquid?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I may have to draw fanart of this character!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please tag scat as scat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that the takoluka that comes with nendoroid luka?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude. Sticker. Where.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please tell us where you got that sticker?

    ReplyDelete