Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 25 March 2010

[Shinozaki Rei] Blue Berry ch.1


Here's a new release, courtesy of Moho Kareshi. It's a about a highschool/college kid who lied to his family to live by himself so that he can dress up as a girl all day long... it sure reminds me of a certain Taiwanese guy in /jp/!



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare

10 comments:

  1. This might actually be Shinozaki Rei's most normal work. Unless I didn't notice the tridicked women when I skimmed through the raws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you and Moho Kareshi so much! If this project needs help with funding please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fuck. Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thiaguinho-sama25 March 2010 at 08:57

    he looks like Jun.
    *------*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *huggles Alice-chan* Thanks Alice, but it's' already paid in advance. :D More cosplay goodness in future chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hayy is that a guy or girl in the bottom pic.......with the sailor outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, awesome! I've had this book for so long, and struggling kanji by kanji to translate it out really kills the allure. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So i herd u liek traps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It ain't a trap if I want a trap. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Kikimaru

    Imagine buying this off a shelf in Japan with the book sealed up in shrink-wrap. It compounds the whole "trap" concept.

    ReplyDelete