Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 8 May 2011

Hakueki Shobou (A-Teru Haito) - Darker Than Mikoto (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)


Here's a release for the day, brought to you by Dragon_Emperor. It's a pretty shitty doujin, if I might say so myself. Observe:




Filesonic

Depositfiles

Fileserve



Rapidshare

Mediafire

17 comments:

  1. merkwuerdigich8 May 2011 at 01:03

    Ain't that some shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the thumbnail, i thought its dildo in her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am i in the wrong place, is this chocolate scan blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that can't be so bad I'll just have a look at -- yeah that s a lot of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PNC Says:
    am i in the wrong place, is this chocolate scan blogspot

    you say that as if you don't like chocolate scans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this looks bad and I was hoping for something much more LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Det Says:
    PNC Says:
    am i in the wrong place, is this chocolate scan blogspot

    you say that as if you don’t like chocolate scans.

    it's not that i dislike chocolate scan, i just dont like scat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suppose the digital copy is cleaner than Imari's scan, but the poo's censored. And that's just terrible.

    I hope the Kuroko one gets commissioned too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw no pre-release pics this time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, shit. I shouldn't have clicked that image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Azure Xuchilbara8 May 2011 at 12:27

    I would love nothing more than to watch a room full of Biribiri Imoutos drowning that d*ckhead Accelerator in their chocolate pudding...

    The ultimate punishment for a murderer like him...

    DROWN YOU BIRICIDE BASTARD, DROWN..!

    *adjusts helmet*

    I will fap to this chocolate treat later...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so pleased that guy up there linked me to chocolate scans, I'm currently fapping to that site and this new release too thanks Desux2!

    ReplyDelete
  13. flabbergabber8 May 2011 at 15:57

    It can't be that ba-BLAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!
    Ï–_Ï– if I ever wanted sushi before now, that desire is gone forever.
    I mean really, holy shit. But hey, who am I to golden shower on someone's parade?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes I just read crazy H doujins about shit I don't like (make that shit I avoid like the fucking pest) just to harden my defenses. This is one of those times.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can you say you love her if you can't even eat her poop?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just realized something far more disturbing than all that fuzzy scat... I think that the fat slob is supposed to be a warped version of the author and Hei from DTB combined.

    ReplyDelete