Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Marked-two – Tabegoro Ririkaru’s (Nanoha)


Here's a release for the day, brought to you by niagatrats. tl;dr: Loli Fate and Nanoha gets raped by a bunch of fat guys :V


Hotfile

Depositfiles

Uploading

Rapidshare

Mediafire

4 comments:

  1. The Wandering Milkman28 October 2010 at 16:05

    Call me weird, but there really is a bigger need for fat, unattractive men in doujins. I can never take it seriously when it's some hulking muscleman or pretty-boy that's doing most of the action, especially when it involves drugging or taking advantage of a girl, or the various other doujin subplots like mind control, hypnosis, and so forth. As if the usual doujin good-looker would need to use any of those things in order to get laid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some fat, ugly motherfuckers get laid.

    Shit, I work out everyday (with proper form, might I add). I have proper hygiene. I'm not ugly whatsoever. Yet I haven't had a date.

    My point is; anyone can get a date and get laid. It's simply about how outgoing you are. There ARE attractive rapists out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are my fucking manners? THANKS FOR THIS, I WANTED IT FOR A WHILE NOW.

    ReplyDelete


  4. Shake: I’ve seen some fat, ugly motherfuckers get laid.Shit, I work out everyday (with proper form, might I add). I have proper hygiene. I’m not ugly whatsoever. Yet I haven’t had a date.My point is; anyone can get a date and get laid. It’s simply about how outgoing you are. There ARE attractive rapists out there.




    You got the nice guy syndrome, huh? Sucks. Be more of an asshole, chicks dig that.

    ReplyDelete