Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 1 May 2010

DAIGO - Grind


Here's another one for the day, brought to you by Setebos. A couple of the chapters have been previously done by me and some other guys, and Setebos wanted me to translate the rest of the remaining chapters, so now the whole book's been translated in English. Hurray!


Random previews:




Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles



Hotfile



Rapidshare

Mediafire

16 comments:

  1. Jesus fucking christ Setebos you are amazing

    you are ok too Desu I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((DesuDesu)) \(^__^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you desu and setebos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet thanks for the release. any news on when suna no kusari will be finished, its been quite awhile since i've seen a release of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, hey why don't you finish Glamorous to, there only 4 chapters left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was planning on finishing the other chapters of Grind myself someday, but I'm glad someone got it done. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toripuri7155171 May 2010 at 16:20

    Thanks a megafuckton Setebos and Desu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanx Desu and Setebos. Great release. Daigo is awesome. I only wish someone will finish the translation of Glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your work, especially making it accessible via RS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're scum! We're not worthy..."

    I think you get the point. A very big THANK YOU for this DesuDesu and Setebos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hotfile somehow really doesn't work for me.

    Can't you upload them to some place else first?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Wierdly

    Try looking under the hf link.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Thanks a lot for this! I was actually for the raws, didn't manage to find them. Btw, I was wondering if you knew the name of the last chapter, the one just after "Killer Nee-chan (aka Virgin Killer)".

    ReplyDelete
  15. 31inD M4sTeR: There was no name for it, brah =o

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know... too bad. Thanks anyway!!:D... Btw, I just realized... Do you think the last line in the Contents could be the title of this chapter? When I tried to translate it, it said "Spider". That would make some sense since you see a Spider tattoo on her back.

    ReplyDelete